Out of Africa Bush Weddings are very romantic and unique. They transport the wedding couple and their guests to another time and another place. For the magical moment of coming together as husband and wife or partners, the african bush is probably one of the the most magical places to hold your ceremony and celebration. Nature simply enhances the magical journey.
The Out of Africa theme is based on the very famous Out of Africa movie by Meryl Street and Robert Redford. A love story like no other set in Kenya in the african bush. The story goes like this ………
Initially set on being a dairy farmer, the aristocratic Karen Blixen (Meryl Streep) travels to Africa to join her husband, Bror (Klaus Maria Brandauer), who instead spends their money on a coffee plantation. After discovering Bror is unfaithful, Karen develops feelings for hunter Denys (Robert Redford), but realizes he prefers a simplistic lifestyle compared to her upper class background. The two continue on until a series of events force Karen to choose between her love and personal growth.
The passion of adventure, travel, meeting of cultures, choice, and passionate love set at the foot of the Ngong hills inspires a story one will always remember. It evokes ones senses fully.
The african bush provides a most beautiful backdrop to tie the knot. It is considered by many, the ultimate luxury.
An exclusive safari lodge can provide that for you, the bridal couple and your guests. Important things come to light in places of wilderness and peace. The focus is on time spent together with very close family and friends.
An Out Of African destination bush wedding allows your guests to spend more than just one day together – rather a couple of days with one another.
South Africa is a wonderful meeting spot for guests who may live around the world and would like to travel to be at your wedding. It can be regarded as the centre of the world with family members travelling from America, Australia, the UK and Europe.
Why choose an Out of Africa Bush Destination Wedding?
- Guests love the opportunity to travel and go somewhere wonderful and possibly new.
- Since guests usually travel from afar they wish to spend more than one day with their friends, the couple and family and the bush offers this opportunity.
- Many Southern Africa bush lodges are regarded as beautiful places of nature and wilderness
- Many Southern Africa bush lodges offer fabulous service and food and wine.
- South Africa has become even more reasonable for oversees guests to travel to with the stronger Dollar and Pound.
- One must experience an african sunset atleast once in one’s life.
- The call of the wild reaches deep within ones soul.
- Exclusive safari lodges all support and contribute to conservation of land, wildlife and the community living near and around the game reserves and by staying at these lodges, in turn supports their efforts to uplift the community and surrounding areas.
- Supporting the conservation of rhino and all wildlife in these protected areas.
- Guests and the bridal couple have the option of extending their holiday to the beach, mountains or other bush destinations that Southern Africa offers you after your wedding.
- Southern Africa is a sought after destination offering everything imaginable to any travellers dreams and desires – surfing, climbing, hiking, fishing, birding, sporting, culture, wonderful shopping, beaches, mountains and varying coastlines to fulfil any travellers dreams.
- A bush experience never leaves one. The bonding and love shared with loved ones in a place of wild and beauty is difficult to capture unless experienced.
“I had a farm in Africa at the foot of the Ngong Hills”. Out Of Africa, Karen Blixen